Could you create your own wellness suite at home?
A wellness suite used to be something only available to the uber rich or those staying in expensive hotels. Today, the wide range of different options for home wellness means that this is something anyone can create in the privacy of their own home. So, whether your focus is to assist with athletic training or generally improving health, a wellness suite at home could be a great investment.
Why consider a wellness suite at home?
The health benefits of hot tubs, swim spas and saunas are now much better documented than they used to be. For example, we know that saunas can contribute to better heart health and that hot tub jets can be a great way to help ease out aching muscles. Sweating out a day’s worth of toxins in a sauna at night can help to purify the skin and improve circulation. So, whether you’re looking for a more youthful glow or options to support internal wellness, there are many reasons to consider something like a sauna or a hot tub at home.
Could you create a wellness suite for yourself and your family?
• Space saving designs. Today, hot tubs and saunas are designed to be space efficient and so it’s much easier to create your own wellness suite than it used to be. You don’t need to have palatial rooms or extensive grounds to accommodate a home sauna, for example, as it can fit into many different areas of the home.
• Simple installation. As wellness technology has evolved this has made installation easier, simpler, faster and cheaper. It doesn’t require a great deal of preparation to install something like a sauna into your home and, depending on the design that you go for, structural changes are unlikely.
• The right wellness choices are important. Before you begin looking at a wellness suite for your property it’s important to examine your motivation for creating this facility at home. The right combination of facilities will depend on what you want to use the wellness suite for and who is going to be using it. For example, if the purpose of the wellness suite is to support a training schedule then you might want to consider a combination of heat and cold, such as a sauna and a snow room.
The benefits of a wellness suite at home
1. Convenience. You are likely to use the wellness suite more because it’s in the privacy of your own home.
2. Cost. No need to pay to use facilities in a hotel or fitness club, as you have these at home.
3. Enhancing the value of your home. A wellness suite could add value to your property, not just financially but also in terms of the enjoyment you get from it.
4. Improving your overall health and wellness. Regularly using your wellness suite could bring a whole range of benefits, from better sleep to heart health.
It’s always a good idea to consult the professionals if you’re considering a wellness suite for your home – contact Anasa’s expert team today to find out more about your best options.